- Visit our kindergarten.
- Complete the online application for the appropriate kindergarten program.
- Accept letter of offer & deposit a non-refundable Enrolment Acceptance Deposit to secure your child’s place (this will be deducted from Term 4 fees).
- We encourage you to attend the AGM in November to meet your child’s educators, other families and participate in the election of new committee members including the option to nominate yourself if you wish to be a part of our kindergarten committee.
How to Apply
- Visit our kindergarten through a tour or during Open Day.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit child’s birth certificate and up to date immunisation schedule.
- Make a non-refundable application fee payment of $30.
Open Day & Tours
- We encourage you to visit our kindergarten and meet our educators during our Open Day.
- Tours are available on the first Thursday of every month from 10am – 11am. If you have any questions regarding tours or enrolments please contact our Enrolment Manager, Nadia Hobart via email email@example.com
- Take a look inside WSK via the virtual tour of our kindergarten. We look forward to welcoming you to our kindergarten soon.
Special Consideration & Notes
- Please be aware there is a weighting criteria for entry selection into WSK where there are more requests than places.
- If one group is over-subscribed, a ballot will be conducted to allocate positions within the group.
- First round offers are mailed out in late May and any offers after this will be posted as places become available.
- For more information regarding weighting criteria please read our Enrolment and Orientation Policy.
Our 2022 enrolment application period has closed. We currently have a limited numbers of vacancies in our 2022 program. If you would like to join our waitlist, submit your application via the link below.
LIMITED VACANCIES AVAILABLE IN OUR 2021 4YO PROGRAM. If you are interested in a place in our 2021 4YO program please contact our Enrolment & Fee Manager, Nadia Hobart, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look inside Wilson Street Kindergarten via our virtual tour.
Wilson Street Kindergarten is participating in the 2021 Victorian Government’s Free Kindergarten Initiative. If you would like to enquire about our program or for more information regarding the Free Kindergarten Initiative, please contact our Enrolment & Fee Manager, Nadia Hobart, via email email@example.com