Our 2024 first round enrolment period has now closed. However, families are welcome to apply via the link below. For enquiries please contact our Enrolment Manager, Sian O’Farrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 vacancies are limited. For enquiries please contact our Enrolment Manager, Sian O’Farrell, at email@example.com for our 3YO & 4YO programs.
- Visit our kindergarten.
- Complete the online application for the appropriate kindergarten program.
- Accept letter of offer & deposit a non-refundable Enrolment Acceptance Deposit to secure your child’s place (this will be refunded on commencement at kindergarten).
- We encourage you to attend the AGM in November to meet your child’s educators, other families and participate in the election of new committee members including the option to nominate yourself if you wish to be a part of our kindergarten committee.
How to Apply
- Visit our kindergarten through a tour or during Open Day.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit child’s birth certificate and up to date immunisation schedule.
- Make a non-refundable application fee payment of $40.
Open Day & Tours
- We encourage you to visit our kindergarten and meet our educators during our Open Day on Saturday 29th April 9am – 12pm.
- Tours are available on the first Thursday of every month from 9.30am – 10.30am. If you have any questions regarding tours or enrolments please contact our Enrolment Manager, Sian O’Farrell, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Consideration & Notes
- Please be aware there is a weighting criteria for entry selection into WSK where there are more requests than places.
- If one group is over-subscribed, a ballot will be conducted to allocate positions within the group.
- First round offers are emailed out in July and any offers after this will be sent out as places become available.